Set up by industry and the University of New South Wales (UNSW) the Co-op Program provides career development scholarships for high achieving undergraduate students, offering industry training, leadership and professional development, networking opportunities, mentoring and financial support. The scholarships are offered in the fields of Business, Science, Engineering and the Built Environment. The UNSW Co-op Program is open to Year 12 students entering university for the first time, or those commencing university for the first time after a gap year. Candidates for scholarships are not only selected on their academic ability, but also their communication skills, motivation, leadership potential, and passion for their chosen field of study. Any student expecting an ATAR above 90.00 should consider applying, remaining aware that the indicative ATAR will be closer to 96.00. What do students gain?
- They receive structured industrial training (between 9 and 18 months) with multiple companies during their degree,
- $18,200 tax free per annum over four years
- Leadership and professional development training
- Mentoring and support throughout their degree
- Opportunities to network with leading employers and make valuable contacts within your industry
Applications are open, and the closing date is 30 September 2016. Students can visit UNSW CO-OP Program. For more information call (02) 9385 5116 or e-mail email@example.com.