Some quick facts about the Blue Mountains Hotel School (BMHS) includes –
- 2.5 Years Bachelor of Business Degree – specialising in International Hotel and Resort Management, International Event Management or International Restaurant and Catering Management and including 2 industry placements
- 2 year Master Programs: International Hotel Management or Global Business Management and including 1 industry Placement
- Practical learning is within a simulated hotel environment and combines with academic business management studies
- Two custom designed campuses: Sydney, Executive Business Centre and Leura, Practical Learning Centre
- Start in January, April, July or October
- Career opportunities in global hotel and events management industries, as well as other services sectors
Students keen on learning more about the BMHS might like to consider participating in one of its 3 day residential programs. Students get to experience life as a student and discover what a career in hospitality is like by attending classes and living amongst the current students attending BMHS. To participate in this short program, there is a fee of just AU$325 which includes:
- Transportation for the duration of the program including, pick up and drop off at Sydney Domestic Airport or Sydney Central Station (on the first and last days of the program).
- Accommodation and three meals a day.
- All activities related to the program.
For dates, and to book a spot, etc. visit BMHS Career Focus Days. For more general advice regarding the BMHS, visit Blue Mountains Hotel School and find out more!