Passion for Law and Commerce is a guaranteed early entry program designed to nurture your learning passion and give you a step up in your future law and commerce career.
With an ACU double degree in Law and Commerce, students who have a passion for law and commerce, will have access to choices in areas that excite and inspire them: practice as a barrister or solicitor, provide advice as an in-house counsel to an organisation, or pursue a diverse career specialising in:
- commercial law coupled with accountancy or tax or finance
- social justice advocacy combined with business management
- intellectual property rights, consumer protection law alongside marketing, entrepreneurship and venture capital
- public and private international law coupled with a specialisation in business management and administration
- competition law joined with business management and marketing
- investment law, international trade law combined with finance, business management and administration
- employment law closely aligned with expertise in human resource management
Current Year 12 students (local and international) who will have completed, Legal Studies and a business related subject by the completion of their Year 12 you are eligible to apply for entry to ACU through the Passion for Law and Commerce Program.
Successful applicants to this Early Entry program will require an ATAR 78, and Units 3 and 4 a minimum study score of 30 in English (EAL) or 25 in any other English.
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Business Administration
Applications are open, and close on 16 September 2016. Successful applicants will be notified by 30 September 2016. To find out more, and to apply visit Passion for Law and Commerce – Early Entry Program